Friday, November 4, 2011

The one where Tabitha felt jipped.

Pinned ImageI've never seen an epsiode of Friends. Ever. Until just a couple of weeks ago, that is. One night, after a long day at clinical and a scalding hot shower to rid myself of hospital funk, I channel surfed and stumbled upon this t.v. treasure circa 1994. And I feel so jipped! Like it was a secret I was never privy to or a birthday present I never received. Sure, I was quite the tween when the show became a hit, but what a calamity! I completely missed out on pretty much my perfect sitcom. I find myself slapping my leg, pointing and clapping, squawking laughing out loud at the hilarity of these six quirky people. Perhaps I'm a teeny bit trigger happy with my sense of humor, but who loves a great laugh? This girl right here. *points to self with thumbs* And of course, as I do with any bright new shiny thing, I'm kinda obsessing. I've IMDb'd all the trivia and famous quotes in case I'm ever on Jeopardy, you see and priced out the complete series on DVD which would make a tee-rrific Christmas gift, and set my DVR to record each and every syndicated episode to catch up on the last 10 years. duh.
So what if it's soo 1990s? Don't judge. When I like something, I really  like something.


Bloopers. Gotta love bloopers.

3 comments:

  1. I like the post title. Good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha Ann. You are totally my best friend on the planet for more reasons than I could ever count, but this is just proof. Last night, because I've been a night owl lately, I turned on Nick at night, and there was the LAST ever series finale of Friends. And I watched it and was like "how did I not watch this show?" It is so funny! But that is just nuts that you posted this the night after I watched it. Crayzay

    And I particularly enjoyed where you said "hospital funk." Bahhahhahha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! WHAT a coincidence! And you know how it is...some days we should leave the floor hummin' "We got the funk. Gotta have that funk!" :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...