Thursday, October 6, 2011

a pause.

September. is. over.
Hallelujah, praise the Lord, amen!
I cannot even begin to describe how fantastic it feels to simply take a pause. To exhale. September's schedule was busting at the seams with nonsensical busywork lectures and exams and 12 hour shifts and group projects and term papers *cringe* and presentations. I also went a whopping 26 days without seeing Justin. Yes, we've been there before, bought that t-shirt stoopid t-shirt. But my goodness, it just doesn't get any easier. At all.

Anyhoo, I am happy to report that I have resurfaced from that particularly dense patch of edumacation/separation. And whaddyaknow? It's October, people! Sweater weather ... cinna-pumpkin smells ... crunchy leaves ... candy corn yum! . Oh, how I love me some autumn. The next few weeks shall be stuffed with trips to mi casa where I can catch up on my nesting, baking, crafting, and snuggling. And yes, school and clinicals will be sprinkled betwixt all that pleasure. But the worst is over! Only 63 more days 'til freedom! Now ain't that just fancy?!


 Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. OMGeeeeeee! I love fall. Please post more of your nesting, baking, and crafting. I want to see pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...